Our fishing and lodging packages include ocean view cabins. They are located on the bluff overlooking the Cook Inlet. A little less than one mile south of the Anchor Point River, these cabins are breathtaking. Get ready for world class Halibut and King Salmon fishing during the day, and then a relaxing cabin as the reward. C-View Cabins has five cabins and they are all amazing!
Our fishing/lodging packages book up quickly. Contact us early to reserve your dates!
• 5 Days Fishing/ 6 Nights Lodging: $1,750.00
• 4 Days Fishing/ 5 Nights Lodging: $1,450.00
• 3 Days Fishing/ 4 Nights Lodging: $1,100.00
• 2 Days Fishing/ 3 Nights Lodging: $775.00
Our Peak Season Packages (June 1st - August 31st):
• 5 Days Fishing/ 6 Nights Lodging: $1,875.00
• 4 Days Fishing/ 5 Nights Lodging: $1,550.00
• 3 Days Fishing/ 4 Nights Lodging: $1,175.00
• 2 Days Fishing/ 3 Nights Lodging: $800.00
All rates are per person and based on double occupancy.
Combination and Trophy fishing trips are extra.
For non-fishing guests, please add $75.00 per night.
Not Included in Our Packages:
• Shipping Your Catch
• Lunch (can be ordered in advance)
• Alaska Fishing License
• Fish Freezing or Processing
• Air Fare
• Car Rental
Fishing Trips - Description and Rates
Saltwater Combination Trip: Target both Halibut and King Salmon in the Cook Inlet. The start times vary due to the tides so they will be different from day to day. This 9 hour trip begins by trolling for King Salmon for 3 about hours near the shore and then we go out deep sea fishing for Halibut for appoximatly 5-6 hours. The timeframe for a Saltwater Combo is late April through August.
Saltwater Halibut Fishing: This dream fishing trip targets Halibut in Cook Inlet. Like all our fishing trips, the charter is scheduled around the tides so the start times are different. This is about a 6-7 hour deep sea fishing trip. The ideal season for a Saltwater Halibut is late April through mid-September.
Saltwater Salmon Only: This amazing trip targets King Salmon in the Cook Inlet. You will troll for 6-7 hours. This charter is also scheduled around the tides so the start times will vary. These trips can be scheduled year round.
Trophy Day: This trip is legendary. For over 10 to 12 hours you'll be targeting Ling Cod on the underwater pinnacles edging upon the Gulf of Alaska. The boat is yours for the day, and as a bonus to the monster-sized Lings, you will likely catch Yellow Eye, Black Bass, and your limit of Halibut to fill your box going home. There must be a full boat of 6 people for this trip to run.
We Also Provide:
• Stunning scenic views so make sure to bring your camera!
• All bait and tournament grade tackle is provided.
• All of your fishing days will be guided by our captians.
• Let us know your time frame and we will let you know what’s hot and what’s not.
Reach Out to Us
Contact us today for an exciting fishing trip in Alaska!