Our fishing and lodging packages include ocean view cabins. They are located on the bluff overlooking the Cook Inlet. A little less than one mile south of the Anchor Point River, these cabins are breathtaking. Get ready for world class Halibut and King Salmon fishing during the day, and then a relaxing cabin as the reward. Lost Anchor Cabins has five cabins and they are all amazing!
Our fishing/lodging packages book up quickly. Contact us early to reserve your dates!
• 5 Days Fishing/ 6 Nights Lodging: $1,775.00
• 4 Days Fishing/ 5 Nights Lodging: $1,475.00
• 3 Days Fishing/ 4 Nights Lodging: $1,125.00
• 2 Days Fishing/ 3 Nights Lodging: $800.00
Our Peak Season Packages (June 1st - August 31st):
• 5 Days Fishing/ 6 Nights Lodging: $1,900.00
• 4 Days Fishing/ 5 Nights Lodging: $1,600.00
• 3 Days Fishing/ 4 Nights Lodging: $1,200.00
• 2 Days Fishing/ 3 Nights Lodging: $850.00
All rates are per person and based on double occupancy.
Combination and Trophy fishing trips are extra.
For non-fishing guests, please add $75.00 per night.
Not Included in Our Packages:
• Shipping Your Catch
• Lunch (can be ordered in advance)
• Alaska Fishing License
• Fish Freezing or Processing
• Air Fare
• Car Rental
Fishing Trips - Description and Rates
Saltwater Halibut Fishing: This dream fishing trip targets Halibut in Cook Inlet and Kachemak Bay. This is about a 6-8 hour deep sea fishing trip. The ideal season for a Saltwater Halibut is late April through mid-September.
Saltwater Salmon Only: This amazing trip targets King Salmon within 30 miles of the Homer Harbor. In total this is a 6-8 hour trip including drive time to the fishing grounds. We offer salmon fishing year round! During July and August we can add Rock Fish to the trip making it a 8-10 hour trip for just $30 more. Silver Salmon are on the menu as well during their run which is Mid July to Mid August.
$55 per person (upgrade options below):
Saltwater Combination Trip: This is an 8-10 hour trip targeting King Salmon (Chinook) all year long and Silver Salmon (Coho) Mid-Late July through mid August.
Trophy Day: This trip is legendary. For over 8 to 10 hours we will venture far out towards the gulf of Alaska fishing near beautiful islands. This is typically where we catch our largest halibut (of course not guaranteed). We can add Rock Fish to this trip for an additional $25 more (on top of the $55 trophy upgrade)—making it an 10-12 hours trip.
We Also Provide:
• Stunning scenic views so make sure to bring your camera!
• All bait and tournament grade tackle is provided.
• All of your fishing days will be guided by our captians.
• Let us know your time frame and we will let you know what’s hot and what’s not.
Reach Out to Us
Contact us today for an exciting fishing trip in Alaska!